Do you need a clean, simple and space efficient way to make your own DIY fightstick or stickless controller?
The GGEZ-Stick is an all in one USB-C panel mount connector with built in controller electronics, allowing for space efficient or small form factor DIY sticks, with minimal wire management required.
Featuring standard 20 + 4 Pin Brook style connectors, the GGEZ-Stick is ready to plug into existing Brook wiring harness you have in your current or future stick.
- USB-C (Cable not included)
- 20 +4 Pin header for Brook Style wiring harness
- 3 Pin header for addressable RGB LED string lights
- 4 Pin header for external 128x64 monochrome OLED display
- Selectable input modes (XInput, DirectInput and Nintendo Switch)
- Overclocked polling rate to 1000 Hz (1 ms) in all modes, with less than 1 ms of input latency
- Multiple SOCD cleaning modes - Neutral, Up Priority, Second Input Priority
- Left and Right stick emulation via D-pad inputs
- Open Source firmware powered by the OpenStickCommunity GP2040-CE project
- Pre-flashed with the latest stable GP2040-CE Firmware
- PC (XInput / DirectInput)
- Android (XInput)
- Nintendo Switch
- Sony PS3 (DirectInput)
- Sony PS4 (Legacy PS3 Support only)
- Fully Compatible with the Brook Wingman XB/EX series for Xbox Series S/X and PS4